Embroidery Website Terms and Conditions
The following conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts entered into between McEvoys Embroidery and its customers.
- McEvoys Embroidery agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance to the written specifications provided by the customer to McEvoys Embroidery and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Payment for the goods shall be made when placing the order.
- All garments remain the property of McEvoys Embroidery until payment has been made in full.
- McEvoys Embroidery will endeavour to make any reasonable changes requested by the customer in writing. McEvoys Embroidery reserves the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising from this request and will notify the customer of such costs at the time of the request. McEvoys Embroidery reserves the right to amend the delivery time frame if any changes are requested. Orders will not be started until the changes are confirmed by both parties.
- McEvoys Embroidery decides on a case by case basis whether it accepts the return of goods, except where the return of goods is a direct result of the failure on the part of McEvoys Embroidery to supply the correct goods in accordance to the order. Goods cannot be returned if they have been worn, or if they have been personalised in any way by the customer, or if they have been personalised by McEvoys Embroidery on behalf of the customer.
- These terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed, apply to all orders between McEvoys Embroidery and the customer including repeat or new orders.
- Please note these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours of the actual garments. Please also check the size guide before purchasing.
McEvoys Embroidery withholds the right to refuse any order, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- Offensive words and or slogans
- Offensive graphics and or icons
- Copyrighted material
- Copyrighted images or phrases